Westside residents will have one last chance to review the latest round of information that will help shape transportation in the 11th District.
The Westside Mobility Study meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 16, at the Westchester Municipal Building ,7166 W. Manchester Ave., Westchester, from 6-8 p.m.
There are four Mobility Improvement packages — the result of two years of meetings and public input on how to shape the future of transportation on the Westside.
The information in this latest presentation is based on the public feedback and further technical analysis. The project team will update the community on the transportation improvements under consideration, as well as the next steps.
The improvement packages offer a range of options to fulfill the study’s overall goals and objectives:
- Improve the connectivity of the transit network
- Increase the efficiency of the transportation system
- Improve the transportation system to better serve all modes
- Enhance the livability of the Westside Boulevards
- Balance the provision and management of parking
The previous meeting was held in West LA and was streamed live on the internet.